Accommodation Reservation System "Royal Access" Usage Agreement
The following is the usage agreement of the accommodation reservation system for our group hotels managed by Royal Park Hotels and Resorts Co., Ltd. You are kindly requested to read it carefully before using the system.
Royal Park Hotels and Resorts Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Company") has set the following usage agreement upon our customer's use of "Royal Access", the accommodation reservation system (hereinafter referred to as "System"). Please read and agree with the terms and conditions before using the System.
- Article 1 (System Usage)
- Customers are requested to comply with general manners and technical rules for Internet use.
- Any usage of the System for profit is not allowed for any reason whatsoever.
- Article 2 (Measures against Violations)
- Any customer who carries out acts, which the Company finds them offensive, such as causing or putting the third party at disadvantages, or undermining the services offered by our group hotels, is not permitted to use the System or our group hotels.
- Article 3 (Customers' System Environment)
- The System premises that the system environment and configuration that our customer uses are appropriately set. The company assumes no responsibility for any results or any various effects, which has been made by those who does not meet such requirement. In addition, the company assumes no responsibility for any effects, when the System does not work properly for the reasons beyond the control of the company, even if such requirement is met.
- Article 4 (User of the System)
- The System is for the exclusive use of the customer who agreed with this agreement. In addition, you are regarded to have agreed with this agreement at the time when you have made a reservation on the System.
- Article 5 (Service on the System)
- You are able to make a reservation for some of the hotel stay plans, which our group hotels offer, on the website that the company manages (hereinafter referred to as "the website").
- Article 6 (System Usage Precaution)
- Any service which the System offers shall not have an advantage over other services offered except the website. You may not make a reservation for full occupancy or any other reasons.
- Article 7 (Self-Responsibility)
- Customers shall assume responsibility for any actions and any results caused by customers' own actions or own email accounts, with or without of their own actions or negligence upon using the System. In addition, in the case that customers give any damages to the third party upon using the System, except the case of the Company's negligence, such customer shall solve the disputes between such third party on its own responsibility and burden.
- In the case that users give any damages to the Company and affiliated hotels by any of the following actions, the Company and affiliated hotels shall be able to claim all penalties that they have suffered to such user.
- In the case of violation against the System Usage Agreement, hotel clauses or any terms of service which affiliated hotels stipulate separately.
- In the case of sending or writing of harmful computer programs.
- In the case of sending or writing of the third party's information.
- In the case that customers use the System for the customer's non-personal purpose without the Company's approval.
- Any other cases of violation against effective laws in Japan.
- Article 8 (Completion of Reservation)
- The reservation for hotel stay which is made on the System shall be effective when the confirmation for such reservation is sent by e-mail.
- Article 9 (Cancel and Change of Reservation)
In the case of making any cancellation or any change of the reservation for affiliated hotels, which were made on the System, you may take procedures for cancellation or change of such reservation on the System.
- [For members]
- You may cancel or change your reservation on "My Page" after you log in the System.
- [For non-members]
- You may cancel or change your reservation with the registered PC e-mail address and the inquiry number which was issued when the reservation was completed.
- Article 10 (Charges)
In the case that any reservation is cancelled for reasons attributable to users, the Company requests the charge stipulated in the clauses of each of affiliated hotels. Please call to hotels or facilities concerned for more information.
"Royal Access" Cancellation Charge List The number of Guest 10% 20% 30% 50% 80% 100% Royal Park Hotels 1-14 the day before current day No-stay 15-99 9-day before the day before current day No-stay 100 or more 20-day before 9-day before the day before current day
- Article 11 (Reservation Request)
- In the case of making a reservation through the System, you are requested to fill out all the necessary data correctly on the reservation request form for the plan that you want.
- In the case that the data entry of the reservation request form is not sufficient, such reservation may become ineffective.
- Article 12 (Methods for Confirmation)
You may confirm your reservation on the System.
- [For members]
- You may confirm your reservation status on "My Page" after you log in the System.
- [For non-members]
- You may check your reservation status with the registered PC email address and the inquiry number which were issued when the reservation was completed.
- Article 13 (Payment)
- The System does not offer the Web settlement service. You shall pay at the hotel you have reserved. Please call to our centralized reservation center for more information.
- Article 14 (Deposit)
- Each hotel has different rules for the deposit and the amount of deposit. Please call to our centralized reservation center for more information.
- Article 15 (System Change)
- When the Company deems the necessity, any operation or detail on the System may be changed, without prior notice to customers. You are kindly requested to check this agreement each time upon using the System. When any detail is changed, only the changed detail becomes effective while the past detail becomes ineffective.
- Article 16 (System Suspension)
The Company may suspend the System without prior notice to customers or approval from customers, if any of the following cases is applicable;
- In the case of maintenance or repair of the System.
- In the case that the System operation becomes difficult when any emergency, such as natural disaster, incident and so forth, arises or may arise.
- In the case that the Company deems the necessity of the System suspension for the reasons other than the above.
- Article 17 (Governing Law)
- Any treatments in relation to the System shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the effective laws in Japan.
- Article 18 (Effectiveness of Agreement)
- This agreement shall be effective on Oct 3, 2006. However, the Company shall be able to revise or change the agreement due to the development in socioeconomic trends and various reasons, without prior notice to customers.