Royal Park Hotels And Resorts Policy of Handling Personal Information
Royal Park Hotels and Resorts Co., Ltd., and all Royal Park Hotels (hereinafter referred to as "the Group") understand that any information that identifies the customer to whom such information pertains (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") is important. The Group has created an information management policy and accordingly handles personal information with care. Please read the following basic policy addressing the handling of personal information:
Basic Rules for the Use of Personal Information
- Intended Use of Personal Information
The Group uses personal information about its customers for the following purposes:
- For the Group's accommodations, food service, banquets, and other operations
- Distribution of information on new products and services
- Requests for customer cooperation with questionnaires and other surveys to enhance services
- For use as non-personal, statistical information related to the Group's marketing activities
- Disclosing Personal Information to a Third Party
The Group does not disclose personal information to any third party except in the following cases:
- Where the customer to whom such information pertains has agreed to the disclosure
- Where such disclosure is required by law
- Where it is necessary to avoid a life-threatening risk or other specific risks of physical injury or damage to property, but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer to whom such information pertains
- Where state institutions and other organizations need to obtain cooperation from a private-sector business to handle the routine functions stipulated by law, and such routine functions will be hindered if such a private-sector business (the Group) gains consent from the customer to whom such information pertains
- Sharing Personal Information within the Group
The Group shares personal information for the purposes and within the scope defined below:
- ・Intended Purpose
- As defined above (See "Intended Use of Personal Information.")
- ・Range of Use
- Royal Park Hotels and Resorts Co., Ltd., and all Royal Park Hotels
- ・Management Responsibility
- Royal Park Hotels and Resorts Co., Ltd.
- For inquiries, contact:
General Affairs Department, Royal Park Hotels and Resorts Co., Ltd.
Address: 1-6-1, Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0004 Japan
Please forward your written inquiries on the content of personal information to the address above by mail.
Royal Park Hotels and Resorts or one of the Group's hotels will reply to you in writing. (We may charge a fee for processing.)
Please be advised that the Group may ask you to come to the office for identification depending on the nature of your inquiry.
Personal Information Management System
The Group ensures the proper management of personal information as follows:
- Protecting Personal Information
The Group has established an information management committee to ensure that personal information is protected from unauthorized access.
- The Group implements safety measures in terms of systems as well as operations and management to prevent unauthorized access to the systems and to protect personal information from loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage.
- Personal profiles are stored on a system secured by a firewall, security software specifically designed to prevent access from the outside.
- Any personal information sent and received on the Group's websites is SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encrypted.
- Internal System
- The Group implements the necessary safety measures to ensure that employees protect the personal information of its customers, including the proper supervision of outside outsourcing companies.
- Personal Information on Linked Pages
- The Group's websites provide links to third-party websites (of companies or groups) in order to provide customers with convenient access to useful information and services. The Group assumes no responsibility for personal information collected on the linked pages.
- If you need to change or delete your registered personal information, please contact the hotel where you registered your information as quickly as possible to ensure that services are provided in a prompt, efficient manner.
President, Royal Park Hotels and Resorts Co., Ltd.